How High is Heaven
Children ask A LOT of questions when it comes to heaven, particularly when they’ve experienced the loss of a loved one. In this uplifting, imaginative picture book, How High Is Heaven inspires hope and comfort in readers young and old, that heaven can be experienced here and now and is open for us all.
Bestselling author and ABC News correspondent Linsey Davis invites children to explore age-appropriate questions about heaven. Kids (and their parents) can celebrate that, thanks to God’s grace, heaven is a place we can look forward to while finding moments of heaven here on earth.
How High Is Heaven is the perfect books for parents and grandparents to read aloud and provides an uplifting message for kids ages 4-8, delivering:
- Read-aloud, lyrical rhymes
- Whimsical, engaging illustrations by Lucy Fleming
- Answers to children’s questions about heaven… and a safe place to ask them
- Comfort to those who have lost a loved one
Look for additional inspirational children’s picture books and audio products from award-winning author Linsey Davis:
- The World Is Awake, A Celebration of Everyday Blessings
- One Big Heart, A Celebration of Being More Alike Than Different
- Stay This Way Forever
- The Linsey Davis Children’s Audio Collection
- The Smallest Spot of a Dot