Explore what it means to live a revolutionary life for God with the help of the NIV Revolution Bible. Packed with challenging insights, smart advice, and open discussion about today’s contemporary cultural issues, this best-selling Bible empowers young men ages 13-18 to ask big questions, discover fresh perspectives and impact others while living their faith on the edge.
Teens will discover how to impact a broken and diverse world with fresh perspectives on a variety of faith-related issues. Their life, their relationships, their community: it’s all a big deal, and it takes a big, God-filled heart to make a difference. A revolution of the heart isn’t about how popular or tough they are. It’s about what God can do in them and through them. This newly updated edition uses the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation and includes features strategically designed to empower teen guys in their quest for truth.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version
- 12 full-color pages offer life-impacting ideas like: 50 PASSAGES THAT SHOW GOD IS A REVOLUTION GOD and 50 WAYS TO BE A BETTER FRIEND
- In-depth book introductions give an overview of the context of each book in the Old and New Testaments
- “Battlelines” answer tough questions that teens have and present the Bible’s perspective on spiritual growth and contemporary cultural topics such as self-harm, sex, divorce, environmental care, prayer, drug use, underage drinking, pornography, modesty, reading the Bible, relationships, and popularity on social media
- Over 200 “Be the Change” articles challenge teen guys to discover God’s truth on various topics
- 100 “God Calling” notes bring focus to key verses on God’s words to teens’ lives
- 100 “Live the Revolution” notes show you how to change your life and revolutionize your impact on others
- 50 “Matchups” capture the strategies, reflections and conflicts between the Bible’s heroes and villains
- “Christianity 101” introduces teens to the basics of Christianity
- “Beliefs 101” helps teen guys dig deep into the underlying principles that shape their worldview